[BlindTlk] tips for eating pasta

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Dec 20 05:55:10 UTC 2022

Dig into pasta at low angle then maintain the angle and twirl the utensil
so pasta wraps around it.  To stack the deck, get a spoon in your other
hand or a piece of bread and push it under the pasta twirl on the fork.
Start lifting the utensils or the utensil and the bread toward your mouth.
If you don't have good weight sense this will not be easy.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.