[BlindTlk] Blindness And Cerebral Palsy phone teleconference withh informal lunch-in meeting in a restaurant in the Convention hotel during 2023 NFB National Connvention with a formal group formation meeting at the 2024 NFB National Convention

Alexander Kaiser ALKaiser at GMX.US
Thu Dec 22 16:07:26 UTC 2022

Good, Morning, all, totally blind Federationists with Cerebral Palsy,:,

Good, Morning, All totally blind federationists with Cerebral Palsy, my name
is Alexander Kaiser. I am inviting you to a national Federation Of The Blind
total blindness with Cerebral Palsy teleconference . Meetings will strictly
be to start  lively and active presentations with question, answer and
mentorship on how to live as a totally blind American with Cerebral Palsy.
The teleconference will take place from

03:00,

P,.,M,.,

United States, And, Canada

Eastern Time

until

05:00,

P,.,M,.,

United States, And, Canada,

Eastern time

on the 4TH Saturday of the month  except for July when meetings will be held
on the second Saturday due to the National Federation Of The Blind National
Convention occurring on the first Saturday, Starting on Saturday, January
28, 2023. The teleconference can be reached at

+1(712) 432-2800

Pin:

9999099

An informal lunch-in will occur in a restaurant  at the Convention hotel in
Houston at the 2023 National Federation Of The Blind National Convention
and, a formal meeting will occur during The National Federation Of The Blind
National Convention in 2024.

If anyone is interested in starting this group, Please email me and call me
on the phone off list using the following contact information:

Phone numbers:

GOOGLE VOICE:

+1(720) 372-2767

Home:

+1(732) 202-6795

IPHONE:

+1(862) 260-7244

Text Now Wireless:

+1(848) 456-7601

Email addresses:

A.0 at GMX.US <mailto:A.0 at GMX.US>

A.0.0 at GMX.US <mailto:A.0.0 at GMX.US>

ALKaiser at GMX.US <mailto:ALKaiser at GMX.US>

MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99 at GMX.US>

While I am attending the 2023 National Federation Of The Blind National
Convention I can only receive phone calls at the following phone number:

IPHONE:

+1(862( 260-7244

or at the following alternate phone numbers:

Google Voice:

+1(720) 372-2767

Text Now Wireless:

+1)848) 456-7601