[BlindTlk] Apple books and Ios

Jack Zimmerman braillecat782 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 22:28:29 UTC 2022

Hey there sarah!! There most certainly is. Go into settings accesibility  voice over then verbosity! Hang sec let me look said the blind man!  Okay in verbosity look for actions and sellect do nothing! It will turn that off! Bloody annoying  I have no idea why apple thinks we need to know that, except we are blind people and thus ern!  But anyway that's how it is done! Jack