[BlindTlk] Welcome to blind android users podcast episode 59, 60 and 61.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:25:48 UTC 2022

You can listen to all episodes from episode 1 to episode 61 by visiting.
https://blindandroidusers.com/category/bauposts/shownotes/
we are now a partner of Top Tech Titbits
https://www.toptechtidbits.com/
for short segments on episode 59, visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqq99T5sWR_bQUSeDacBnnA_
in episode 59, we talk all about the app drawer. Vs apps list.
We then demo Any video converter.
Ed demos google docs on android.
And Warren brings talkback highlites for episode 59.

For short segments for episode 60, visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqo6hec7RAUgdfbsigP0JdMt
recording of Voxmate’s webinar in which Warren and Edward appeared can
be found at.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtbN0O0Mics
if you have a smartwatch running ware Os and if you find it not
responsive, Gerry Jicha shows you how to make it responsive by
installing a 3rd party tts, using this video you can also install csr
and other watch supported apps.
Video can be found at.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV09roaNDsk
text guide can be found at.
https://blindandroidusers.com/installing-a-3rd-party-tts-on-samsung-galaxy-watch-4/
we start looking at settings, and in episode 60, we talk about all the
available hotspots.
We are joint for a chat by the CEO of ArxVision
Universal copy is our app of the week.
And Warren brings talkback highlites for episode 60.

For short segment of episode 61, visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqoteSRvX5puFQRJe-m-Ktdy
in this episode we talk about managing Wi-Fi and sim cards and demo
the voice recorder app by JLabs

Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
Send in your Android journey stories,