[BlindTlk] Doordash

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Feb 8 21:20:07 UTC 2022

If using Android and messages by google is set up correctly, verification
codes enter automatically.  If you can have the phone copy the code from
the sms message and can get back into doordash and if you can paste the
code in the field that should get it done for you.  An option to allow
automatic copying of codes is in messages and under options.