[BlindTlk] Using a walker?

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:38:59 UTC 2022

Hi, All,

  I'm asking for assistance for a friend of mine who is looking for a foldable, lightweight walker she can use, at the same time using her white cane, if possible. She has developed balance problems, has brittle bones and concerned about falling.

She would like something that is portable and lightweight. Balance is her only issue.

Is anyone out there using a wabbker with a white cane who can give advise for me to pass on?

Thanks, as always.

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini