[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Using a walker?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Feb 14 07:58:41 UTC 2022

Loss of balance will happen so best plan for it.  To  mitigate loss of
balance WalMart sells batter's helmets which cost more than crash helmets
and also provide better protection.  It's best to buy two of the helmets
the first time since if one has a fall impact it a backup helmet is ready
at home.  When the backup gets put into use, it's time to buy another
helmet so you again have a backup.