[BlindTlk] welcome to Blind android users podcast episode 62 and 63.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 06:50:54 UTC 2022

Blind android users podcast would like to thank all its listeners as
its the 5th best podcast related to android.
there are other big names such as android central, on this list which
can be checked at.
https://blog.feedspot.com/android_podcasts/?_src=recent_changes_podcast
please keep the listening party going and share with friends.
in episode 62, the short segments for which can be found in this playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqrVYFrFMnFfl_mflio2VfY8
we talk about what is new in android 13 developer preview 1 and what
are some of the bugs that were found.
we also talk about Samsung galaxy unpack.
then we demo the connected devices or the devices option in settings
and showed you how to pare a foldable Bluetooth keyboard, cast things
to tv and Spotify to other speakers.
then for our app of the week, it was a demo for all the Reddit lovers,
an accessible reddit client for android.
warren then shows you spoken language option in talkback.

in episode 63.
short segments can be found at.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqpRz86S9Ug349WnvyYaK22c
we talk about the just launched one plus nord ce2 5g.
we have a multi episode in which we go in detail about managing your
apps on android.
in our app of the week, we demo Shortwave a new email client from x
google employees.
and in talkback we show you the up and right gesture.
and after a long time, we have Mike b live to talk about his android journey.
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
Send in your Android journey stories,