[BlindTlk] Disabling End Tune For Samsung washer and dryer

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Mon Jan 3 19:57:06 UTC 2022

Hello again. We have a Samsung washer and dryer, with braille of course. I was wondering on the easiest way to turn off the end tune after the cycles have been completed. I don’t know about you, but you get tired of hearing it after a while when doing laundry and stuff. I have looked up online, but it tells me that it disables all of the sounds, but I would like to disable the melody that plays at the end of the cycles. While I understand that it notifies me when the laundry has been completed, it gets tiring after a while, like I said. Thanks.

—
This email from Armando Vias was sent from the armandovias.com email system. Feel free to use the information below to get in touch with Armando Vias.
Direct Email: armando at armandovias.com
Webmaster Email: webmaster at armandovias.com
Visit Armando Vias On The Web: https://armandovias.com
Connect With Armando Vias: https://armandovias.com/connect