[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] [BlTlk] google assistant helpful today

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:59:49 UTC 2022

Wow, I'm not sure if I even remember, it was years ago, and I think the offer was somewhere on the Google site. You could probably search for something like, Subscribe to Google Assistant updates. You only get an e-mail when they want to promote certain features, and I don't have one in my inbox right now.

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini