[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Scanning QR Codes

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:20:41 UTC 2022

You're right, Ericka,

QR codes are everywhere. Our transit sysem uses them, and I swipe my pass across a screen when I board the bus. In fact, I have the NFC on my phone turned off, as it picks up transit screens on its own.

I also use a QR code to connect my Android phone's Google Messages to the computer so I don't have to switch back and forth between devices.

One uses them to pay for goods and services, and to access information.

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini