[BlindTlk] atomic talking clocks

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jul 4 01:02:24 UTC 2022

That speaktomecatalog.com atomic talking clock may be a bit more than
Madison needs.  It has an indoor/outdoor thermometer and a sensor to be
secured outside so the indoor/outdoor thermometer can with the clock speak
both temperatures.  The item is on the website, I didn't check it out yet
though so can't tell you if it's in stock.  This clock is set on a table
and pointed west to tune into the actual atomic clock.  The other atomic
clock I had finally died and it had a triangle shape.  This one is more of
a rectangle with rounded vertical ends.

Shipping costs may not be too bad since the  company is in Washington
State.