[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Question about picking greeting cards out online with jaws

Michael Walker michael.walker199014 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:12:09 UTC 2022

123 greetings is good, if you want to send electronic cards. If you want to send a card on paper, try Amazon, Hallmark, or even something like greeting card universe. When I googled cards for the blind, it came up with braille cards. It didn’t come up with accessible websites for the blind to send cards to everyone else. At home