[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] a couple of personal hygene questions

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 01:08:57 UTC 2022

You can also tell if you haven't rinsed everything out of the hair, when you run your hands through it and still hear some lather from either the shampoo or conditioner hiding where the water didn't catch it all. You can hear when there's product still left in your hair, giving your head that final check with your hands.

Judy
sent from the Android HIMS braille tablet