[BlindTlk] Portals of prayer and Braille available

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:19:30 UTC 2022

I have a couple years worth of Lutheran braille workers braille edition of portals of prayer. I’m moving and want to send them out ASAP. Anybody interested contact me directly with mailing info. Thank you very much! I’ve already posted this to Communities and Faith but nobody responded. If you want to share this with other lists go ahead. If you do contact me and I’ll give you my contact info to post

Ericka Nelson