[BlindTlk] Portals of prayer devotionals in braille available

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 23:46:04 UTC 2022

These devotionals come out quarterly so for each year you get four volumes. I have the last couple of years devotionals. I believe it’s in grade 2. Anybody who wants them please email me at DOTWRITER 1 at gmail.com and include your name, address so I can send them out. Only USA unfortunately.  They will come free matter. I’d like to send them to one house but if there’s couple of people interested that can be arranged. Thank you very much! Don’t want to move across town with these so hoping someone else can enjoy them.

Ericka Nelson