[BlindTlk] Good portable steamers?

Aaron Allen aaron.allen at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 16:06:46 UTC 2022

That would be a garmet bag.

I have 2 as I use to travel a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindTlk <blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Justin Williams
via BlindTlk
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 11:36 AM
To: 'Blind Talk Mailing List' <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Justin Williams <justin.williams2 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Good portable steamers?

One thing you can do is get the right kind of luggage where you can hang the
suits and shirts up when traveling, and just put them in the closet as soon
as you get into the hotel.

That would help tremendously answer, because I'd love ot have one.

Any othe rtricks would be welcome.

I've heard of one which is having the shower going with the door closed to
help get wrinkles out.

I am also wating for any kind of portable steamer.