[BlindTlk] Shopping at Walmart.com using EBT Card

Mama Otter sirius_black at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 18:48:14 UTC 2022

Yes I have experienced this as well. I had to have a neighbor help me
when I did it. However if you have an iphone which not everyone does the
keypad on that is usable. If you go to the walmart app and check out you
can then enter your pin. Yes it is a pain and I wish something could be
done to make it more accessible.

--
Visit my shop for a selection of handmade jewelry and seasonal items.
Click here.

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Fudge fan? Sweet on saltwater taffy?  Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://mamaotter.mainstreetgourmetpopcorn.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io