[BlindTlk] Playing Chess

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:59:47 UTC 2022

Sorry, meant to reply all but forgot and it went private instead. Resending in case others have the same question.

That same site has chess puzzles which are very useful. Otherwise, play a lot of opponents and learn from experience, and study the openings explorer that they also have on that site.

Personally I paid for a chess membership that includes a course for improving at chess but of course that costs. It's called Unlocking Chess, in case you're interested though.

Brandon