[BlindTlk] Alternatives to Ambutech Canes

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:49:59 UTC 2022

My absolute favorite canes are made by revolution advantage canes. They are carbon fiber and graphite and are extremely sturdy and very well-made. They make a slim cane that is half the diameter of a standard cane and folds down to seven sections. One extend it is very sturdy.

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer