[BlindTlk] a couple of personal hygene questions

madison.martin2000 at outlook.com madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Tue May 31 15:12:59 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I have long, thick and rather oily hair and I always have trouble knowing
whether or not I've gotten the shampoo out so I just keep putting my head under
the tap until I feel like I've gotten all of it out; does anyone have a better
way/method that I can use to whether or not I've gotten it all out? Also, not
sure if anyone will have any answers for this but I'm going to ask anyway as
this is driving me nuts. Every time I shower my ears get full of water since I
have to put my head under the tap in order to wet and then rinse out my hair and
then even after drying my ears as well as I can when I get out they still always
feel like they're full of water. I've tried ear plugs for swimmers and they work
grate in the shower but even after I dry them as well as I possibly can when I
take them out all of the water that's still  on them somehow all just goes in my
ears. I know that you're not supposed to stick fingers or cuetips in your ears;
so does anyone have any ideas as to what I might be able to do about this/how to
prevent this from happening in the first place? This has been going on for
awhile so  I don't think that I have an ear infection as my ears don't hurt and
I'm not dizzy or anything; I absolutely hate going to the doctor and I'd really
hate to go there and just waste their time if I don't have an ear infection (I
know that they can flush your ears but since mine already feel like they've got
water in them I really doubt that would make them feel any different). Look
forward to hearing any thoughts that anyone may have!!
Madison