[BlindTlk] a couple of personal hygene questions

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:23:13 UTC 2022

Hi, Madison,

I also had really long hair, and you're right, just give the hair a thorough
rinse, rubbing up along the scalp, too, to make sure it is all coming out.
When you wring out your hair, you can tell that you have gotten everything.
If you've somehow missed, dunk back under.

Ears should automatically take care of themselves regarding draining, but if
you suspect something is going on, that they aren't draining as they usually
do, then it wouldn't hurt to get them checked.  My husband has a tube in one
of his ears, and because of that, he leaves any ear flushing up to the doc.
But a wiping out with a damp rag to keep them clean shouldn't hurt anything.