[BlindTlk] audio description

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Nov 5 18:44:45 UTC 2022

Missing audio description invariably makes higher math and technology
courses inaccessible for screen reader users.  For that reason anyone in
the screen reader user community considering one or more of these courses
needs to make sure the provider has effective audio description in place
before adding any of those courses.  Sometimes I listen to Math videos on
youtube and learn more from them due to the audio description than I ever
learned in the classes I took.  Excuse from the instructors was they
didn't have time to do adequate audio description.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.