[BlindTlk] Sim Cards

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:48:42 UTC 2022

Glad you got things worked out. I walked away from AT&T a long time ago. Hoard customer service, rotten tactics to meet quotas, no willingness to work with people with disabilities and high prices were just a few. So many shenanigans. My grandpa is 96 and he worked with Mabell and all its forms for a good 40 years. The poor guys getting shafted because well he gets really good deals he’s stuck changing because it’s in his pension. He hates AT&T with a passion. I told him about our decision to walk away from AT&T. What do you said? “Oh don’t worry they’ll be some other sucker who will contribute to my pension“

Ericka Nelson
NFB Wi member, Crafts, Nature, books, writing, and helping others makes me happy.  Go make others happy!