[BlindTlk] email list recommendations

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Nov 21 20:35:06 UTC 2022

Google and samsung have done this for a while but they're unique in the
United States market for this practice.
Foreign markets have a few manufacturers giving longer support to phones
too.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.