[BlindTlk] cureggs and teamers

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 18:13:54 UTC 2022

What?  Would you believe, an electric teapot?  Or, you can get the kind of
Keurig that does have the switch or push-button.  One can also by the K-cups
that contain different teas.  There are also Keurigs that can also use a
filter for your own coffee or tea.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."