[BlindTlk] seeking more email list recommendations

madison.martin2000 at outlook.com madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 27 16:29:25 UTC 2022

Hi all,
Does anyone know of any active email lists specifically for users of the Focus
Blue line of braille displays? I know that there are lists for other lines of
braille displays so that's why I'm asking. If not then do you know of any other
lists for braille display users in general? I'm on the braille display users
group but sometimes different groups have different info/ideas/experiences so it
can be helpful to be a member of multiple groups. What about any email lists for
jaws users? Thanks for any info that anyone can provide me!
Madison