[BlindTlk] shopping at target

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Oct 5 17:45:26 UTC 2022

For those that haven't tried it yet if my experience in Maryland is any
guide now you're going to be in for a pleasant experience.  If you can get
to the guest center on arrival the workers working that center can get you
help shopping and you'll return to the guest center when shopping is
finished.  You may need to wait a little while in the guest center before
you get help but it's worthwhile.
No, you're not customers in Target you're guests and they do their best to
treat you accordingly.
Big lots has also been helpful but Target usually has the better stuff.
Olie's no good at all.  I go into one of those stores by myself and the
manager just about freaked out.  No service in Olie's at all.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.