[BlindTlk] [Blindtlk] Online Dating

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 16 21:20:34 UTC 2022

I am certainly not looking on-line to date.  I have a girlfriend and I'm
over the moon happy with her, even though it is a long-distance
relationship.  There may be plenty of perfectly innocent reasons why that
person doesn't have photos he's willing to share.  One reason may be that
he's just not certain how to present photos on-line.  In this age, it's hard
to recognize this, but there are still a lot of people who aren't terribly
savvy with technology, through no fault of their own.  To judge whether you
should meet them on that basis seems awfully judgmental, just my opinion.  I
would be more concerned about things like, what's his work situation, what's
he willing to share about past relationships, what's he looking for in a
relationship?  How does he answer those questions?  Again, this is just my
opinion.  And you know what they say about opinions, we all have them and
they usually stink, LOL.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.