[BlindTlk] Halloween Treats with free gifts at talkingmp3players.com!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Tue Oct 25 22:32:56 UTC 2022

Thanks Justin! If it's against the list rules, I would appreciate some
enlightenment. The other issue is that the only messages he sends to this
list are to complain whenever I post an ad about once a month... What's
that about let him who cast stones... I don't really mind his negative
messages as he puts attention on my ad and even puts my ad out for me
again. :)

Stay well,

Laz

Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com