[BlindTlk] Presidential Releases

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 2 00:10:59 UTC 2022

Greetings,

For some reason I am no longer getting notifications about presidential releases.  They always came onto my other email address, which is m.tardif at roadrunner.com.  I’m sure I haven’t changed anything.  I heard about something called safe sender.  What the heck does that mean?  Please don’t come down on me too hard when I say this, but I have had it today with technology not working properly!!!  Sorry, it’s just been a real bitch of a day.  Thank anyone in advance for help.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.