[BlindTlk] Presidential Releases

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 2 00:40:49 UTC 2022

Thank you.  I guess I'll try that, but I still don't understand why suddenly
I'm not getting these notifications anywhere.  The same is true with
reminders about monthly donated services, and national does have my email
address as m.tardif at roadrunner.com.  I suppose that's because that's the
address I used when I registered for national conventions the last several
years.  But thank you.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.