[BlindTlk] Updated: Order your Blindshell classic 2 phone from us, save money, & receive a free gift!

pmdonahue2 at gmail.com pmdonahue2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:50:57 UTC 2022

Good evening everyone,

	We were excited about the Blind Shell 2 until we learned how dumb it was compared to main-stream smartphones. We won't touch this device with a 10-foot pooole until a model is released that includes all of the bells and whistles of a main-stream smartphone with the addition of the tactile keyboard. Until then we too will also pass.

Peter Donahue