[BlindTlk] Updated: Order your Blindshell classic 2 phone from us, save money, & receive a free gift!

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:25:53 UTC 2022

Hi, Peter and everyone,

I know that overseas there are clamshell phones, we call them flip phones, that run on the Android platform, can hold all your apps, and have numpads.  The last one I had like that was the Samsung Folder2, not to be confused with the Fold phones of today.

Another phone I had like that was LG's Wine Smart.  I had purchased both phones off E-bay, each under $300 or thereabouts.  Both are now outdated because of towers, but the next generation Galaxy Folder phones are not sold here in the U.S., and I can't find anything else on Ebay, but I do know they exist.

Judy

“Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”