[BlindTlk] Houston Chapter Game night

Raul Gallegos - NFBTX rgallegos at nfbtx.org
Fri Sep 23 22:35:29 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, tonight at 7 PM Central time, we will open the Houston
Zoom to host a Houston chapter game night. While some of us will be
around for chatting, we are mainly getting together to play RS Games. If
you have never played RS games, we encourage you to check out what they
have to offer from this link: https://rsgames.org/

I highly encourage everyone to take on your Houston Chapter President,
Stacie Gallegos, in a game of Uno. She is very competitive, but let me
tell you, she can be beat. *smile*. Following is the Zoom link for
tonight's gathering.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83165531036?pwd=S2N1VUpESitTMzBLWWkrS2Vvd3dHUT09

Meeting ID: 831 6553 1036
Passcode: 85
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,83165531036# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

--

Raul Gallegos - TX is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: The Houston Room
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83165531036?pwd=S2N1VUpESitTMzBLWWkrS2Vvd3dHUT09

Meeting ID: 831 6553 1036
Passcode: 85
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,83165531036# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,83165531036# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
         +1 669 444 9171 US
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
         +1 719 359 4580 US
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 309 205 3325 US
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 386 347 5053 US
         +1 564 217 2000 US
         +1 646 931 3860 US
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         833 548 0276 US Toll-free
         833 548 0282 US Toll-free
         877 853 5247 US Toll-free
         888 788 0099 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 831 6553 1036
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kxeXRuHRZ

--
Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / First Vice President