[BlindTlk] Does anyone own the Kapsys SmartVision 3?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 22:14:27 UTC 2023

Well, I'm also running into satisfied users, but this all depends, I think,
on what people expect out of a phone, and if they asked the proper
questions to give them the info they need.

Apparently, the SV2 was quite a bit inferior to the SV3. A caveat for me is
that there isn't any plan known at this point the device will update from
Android 11, and that security patches aren't very forth-coming, thus
compromising safety of personal information.

So far, I'm getting about half pro for usability, and half con with
hardware concerns.

At this point, personally, unless there is improvement for the
above-mentioned, as much as I like the idea of a fully functioning smart
phone with number buttons, I would steer clear.

Another thing questionable to me is Ros Mobility, the company who makes
this thing, and tried to scam everyone back around 2018 with the Lucia
phone, running 2G, 3G.

Judy
sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone