[BlindTlk] Pill Splitters

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 23:19:04 UTC 2023

Can anyone recommend a good pill splitter that is accessible?

The one I got has this V-shaped indentation that you have to align the pill inside of, and I find it’s really hard to use to get even halves.

I used to have one that was so much easier to use but I don’t know where I got it.

Thought someone here might know of one that’s easy to use. My pill is scored on the half-mark so ideally I’d like to be able to align it perfectly with that line. It’s unfortunately too tough to break with my fingers.

Thanks,
Brandon