[BlindTlk] Last chance to get your Blindshell Classic 2 phone at this low price!

Laz Laz at talkingmp3players.com
Thu Aug 31 20:41:14 UTC 2023

Well friends;

The price for the Blindshell Classic 2 phone has risen everywhere else to
$529. For the last 2 months, weve kept our price at $489 but will have to
also raise our price once we start using our latest stock. I'm giving you a
heads up that our price will be rising very soon and so the time to order
yours is right now.

 Remember, you can save quite a bit of loot when you order from us as we
don't add any additional charges to the listed price like for shipping in
the US, handling, and the like! The prices I give you are the prices you
pay with nothing else tacked on; we pay the rest, so you don't have to.

 Don't fall for the gimmicky advertising technique being used about a
payment plan, as we offer 3 different payment methods, not just one.

For those who don't know about the Blindshell Classic 2 phone, please read
on below:

For just a short while longer, get the new easy to use button-operated
talking Blindshell Classic 2 phone for just $489!

It's a phone which was designed specifically for the blind and speaks
everything. This is a great choice for those who prefer not to use a touch
screen phone! Many apps have been added to its app library such as BARD,
Zoom, Alexa, Audible, etc, with more to come! Let me know if you want phone
service set up on either the T-Mobile or AT&T towers or if placing your
order on our site, select your preferred phone plan in the combo box.

Read more and place your order on:
http://talkingmp3players.com/Blindshell-Classic-Phone-2_p_164.html

Don't forget we also try to make your experience as frustration free as
possible. When you order from us, we don't just take the box off the shelf
and mail it to you; we'll insert the battery for you, send you a very
informative email message containing many helpful links, describe the
buttons and their location, and if you want us to, we'll even activate it
for you on very affordable phone plans using either the T-Mobile or AT&T
towers! I've read many complaints from those who ordered their phones
elsewhere and the frustrations they went through to get their phones
activated as well as having to ask basic questions on mailing lists to
figure out what buttons do what on their phone! We take those frustrations
out of the equation when you order from us! Apparently we're the only
vendor offering to activate your phone for you at no extra charge to you
aside from the price of your phone plan' we don't even charge you for the
Sim card!

Since we can use external keyboards with the Blindshell classic 2 phone, we
have type C OTG cables so you can use a regular USB keyboard with your
Blindshell classic 2 phone for ease of entering contacts, sending emails
and text messages, etc! Just plug the OTG cable into your phone's charging
port and connect the USB keyboard to it! Also works with the Kindle Fire
tablets! Just $8.99! Order it here:
http://talkingmp3players.com/OTG-On-The-Go-cable_p_96.html

If you have any questions, please send me an email at
laz at talkingmp3players.com

For orders over the phone, give me a call at 727-498-0121; we accept
credit/debit cards and Paypal.

Best regards,

Laz

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Evo 10 & Evo 12 daisy
Talking Book Readers, Victor Reader Stream 3, Blindshell classic 2 Phone,
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121