[BlindTlk] Any Experience with a Safe?

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 02:54:37 UTC 2023

Greetings,

It has been recommended that I look into something where I can keep all
important paperwork and other important things that are either valuable or
worth keeping. So much of what I have now is electronic, but I still have
things I would like to keep.

At first, I thought of something like a file cabinet. Then, someone
suggested a small safe. I'm certainly not opposed to this idea, and I
actually think it is a good one.

I'm just wondering if anyone have experience working with them. Mainly, how
easy are they to open, or how easy is it to set and use combinations? I've
heard that many of them are digital now and may not be very accessible.

If there are any particular ones that you like or recommend, please let me
know. It might be good to get one sooner than later and keep all of my
things organized.

Thanks much.

Jim