[BlindTlk] Collorado Center shutting down? I dount this

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 01:22:33 UTC 2023

Major correction!!! I meant blind Inc. I did not mean the color center for the blind. I still would like some more effects please. Thank you.Y
Sincerely:
The constantly barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mack Xfinity Mobile iPhone and Apple TV user

Sent from my iPhone:
The first ever cellular phone equipped with Full accessibility for the blind built him!