[BlindTlk] Happy Holidays

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 23 00:00:57 UTC 2023

On this Friday evening, I just want to wish everyone a merry Christmas, happy Cuanza, if that is what you celebrate, and a bountiful joyous New Year.  At the risk of plagiarizing a song, in the words of one of my favorite rock groups, Emerson Lake and Palmer, “I wish you a hopeful Christmas.  I wish you a brave New Year.  All anguish pain and sadness, leave your heart and let your road be clear.”  (Emerson Lake and Palmer, “They said there’d be snow at Christmas), I hope I have that title correct.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.