[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] visually impaired people not caring about personal hygine..

The braille cats braillecat782 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:53:17 UTC 2023

Hey to all and a very good Morning to you!
 Well now, Just speaking personally which of course is all I can do I fail too see, pun intended natch, what being blind has got to do with the price of fish!
I know many sighted people, for whom proper hygiene is not a high priority So to me vision or lack thereof is not an issue! I keep myself neat and clean although I am  and live Alone vast majority of the time! Kitty cat doesn't care what I smell like but I do!
My best to all on this bright chilly FRIDAY!
Jack and Bex