[BlindTlk] Computers

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 12 18:43:37 UTC 2023

 I've disabled all Windows updates with the registry.
Every time I've gotten a computer, I've installed JAWS on it myself.
    On Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 01:42:02 PM EST, Jamelle via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi,

I wanted to ask everyone on the list how often do you get a new computer
with assistive technologies included?

I also would like to ask about window updates. Do you install every new
version of windows etc?

I'm asking because I think it's time for me to get a new pc (I think I
purchased my current pc in 2012);  and I'm thinking about purchasing a new
computer.

Thanks,