[BlindTlk] Computers

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Sun Feb 12 21:02:49 UTC 2023

Do you already have a jaws license? If it's your license, you can install on a new computer with your authorization code, if your license is up to date. Old versions won't work on a new computer. But if you have to update, you have options, because they have an annual subscription license now. You can call sales or check out their web site to get the latest costs and check out your license.