[BlindTlk] Would you help me out?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 17 17:37:47 UTC 2023

I got head hunted by google and decided not to go that route and all I had
was a bs in business admin with a concentration in cism.
I got head hunted while I was on the job and when I retired.
I got some defective python course material which is what decided me
against google.
It was missing lots of material that was in the original package.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.