[BlindTlk] getting my own milk

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 03:54:18 UTC 2023

Hi.

So maybe the solution here is to get a pack of the small single serve
ones. Although it should not be impossible to pour as the rest of you
have been saying. Just need a finger down in the cup and might need to
pour a little faster to help keep it from running down the side of the
carton.

You can usually use hearing to figure out if something is full yet, but
I think milk is probably too thick and would be too quiet?

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com