[BlindTlk] Chromebook, a type of Android laptop.

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jan 30 21:33:15 UTC 2023

I got an acer spin #713 a few years ago and found it very useable.  The
only reason that was was since I knew about control-alt-z toggle.  That
turns on chromevox and there's a way to switch to talkback too but I
haven't yet succeeded in getting that done.  Accessibility needs
configuring though.  If you want to hear every key pressed that's not
chromebook default so you'll need to configure that.  I did get debian
linux installed on the chromebook earlier too.  That linux when run comes
up talking through chromevox.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.