[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Advocating For Accessible Pedestrian Signals

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:30:00 UTC 2023

Hello,
A company has made an app that will allow you to know when thepedestrian signal is in the walk position.
This is a better solution then trying to get certain cities to make pedestrian signals accessible.
The app is called Oko by AYES.
Their website is ayes.ai
Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Robert Stigile