[BlindTlk] launch of an english app in by blindandroiduserspodcast in partnership with accessibleandroid.org

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 06:36:38 UTC 2023

hi all.
now for all who wanted text based information about android this is your app.
the app is fully in english and is launched by Blind Android Users
Podcast in partnership with accessibleandroid.org
with this app, you can read articles, android tips and tricks,
glosery, app reviews.
what is more is that you yourself can contribute to the app with all
of the above and put all the questions about android in the forum.
to download this app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tr.bi.erisilebilir.android
to listen to a demo,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0qF4ZnkguA&t=59s
thanks.
--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com