[BlindTlk] abacus replacement

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri May 26 00:47:33 UTC 2023

I bought two reizen abacuses from amazon and found two features that make
them better than the cranmer abacus I have from APH.  First 15 columns not
13.  Second each abacus comes in its own carrying case that can be sealed
with a catch.  The cranmer abacus I have is going in the trash since it
has been held together with scotch tape for several years.  I got two of
these and put one away in a drawer so when the other gets too old I need
only order a replacement and take the other out of the drawer and put it
into service.  Typing may not be all that good, I'm using a chromebook now
my computer is out for repair and keys take longer to key on this than the
other keyboard.

--
Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.